Policies & Procedures
View our “Things You Should Know Before Your Arrival” brochure
Bodega Bay & Beyond Policies
- Holiday periods subject to a 4 or 7 night minimum.
- Holiday rates apply to all Holidays, and reflect a 15% increase in rental rate.
- July and August stays subject to 7-night minimum when booked prior to June 1st.
- Rental Rates subject to change without notice.
- Cleaning Fee and $100 Processing Fee added to Rental Rate.
- Rates subject to 12% Hotel Tax.
- Rates subject to 2% Tourism Assessment.
- *Rates subject to $75 per-pet fee, maximum 2 pets, ONLY on PET OK homes only.
- *Pets allowed at Pet OK Homes ONLY. PLEASE DO NOT BRING PETS TO A NON- PET FRIENDLY HOME. A $500 fee will be added for any violations.
- *2 pet maximum for PET OK homes ONLY.
- Must be 25 years old to rent vacation property.
- Reservations subject to $100 processing fee.
- Check-in time after 4 PM.
- Check-out time by 11 AM.
- Golf Discounts!
- MasterCard, VISA, American Express, Discover accepted.
- Balances are due 45 days before arrival for Regular stays and 60 days for Holiday stays. Cancelations prior to Balance due date result in a $200 Cancelation Fee. Cancelations after the full balance has been paid results in a full loss of funds unless the home is rebooked for the same nights. If home has been rebooked, the balance is returned less the $200 cancelation fee
- Monthly rates available on request.
- Stay 31 days or longer for additional savings and no County taxes and tourism assessment.
All homes are completely furnished and equipped with cooking utensils, dishes, linens, blankets, pillows, towels, TV/DVDs, cable, firewood, and barbecue. Bodega Harbour homes are within walking distance to the Clubhouse, Restaurant, Golf Course, and Doran Beach.
*California State Beaches are not dog-friendly and include Bodega Dunes State Park, Colman Beach, Miwok Beach and Salmon Creek Beaches. All Sonoma County Beaches and Parks allow dogs.
Trip Cancellation Insurance
Cancellation insurance can protect you and your family from expenses you may incur due to illness, injuries, weather, and other unforeseen circumstances. For additional information, please call: CSA Travel Protection at 866-999-4018 (group plan code CSA320) or see www.vacationrentalinsurance.com. This plan is available to residents of the U.S., Canada, and the United Kingdom only.