All homes are completely furnished and equipped with cooking utensils, dishes, linens, blankets, pillows, towels, TV/DVDs, cable, firewood, and barbecue. Bodega Harbour homes are within walking distance to the Clubhouse, Restaurant, Golf Course, and Doran Beach.
California State Beaches are not dog-friendly and include Bodega Dunes State Park, Colman Beach, Miwok Beach and Salmon Creek Beaches. All Sonoma County Beaches and Parks allow dogs.
Bodega Bay & Beyond Policies
- ADVANCE PAYMENT- RESERVATIONS MADE LESS THAN 45 DAYS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL REQUIRE PAYMENT IN FULL AT TIME OF RESERVATION. If check-in is greater than 45 days out, 10% is charged at time of booking and remaining balance is automatically charged 45 days from arrival. “Balance Due” payments not received within these established time frames may result in automatic cancelation of your reservation.
- CANCELLATION / RESCHEDULING - Any funds transferred to this reservation or issued as credit remain non-refundable. The full balance is due 45 days from scheduled arrival. If reservation is canceled outside of 45 days from arrival, cancellation will result in loss of initial 10% charge. If cancellation is made within 45 days from arrival, NO REFUND will be given unless home is re-rented for the whole reserved period. If the home is re-rented, all monies will be refunded, less the 10% initial charge. There will be a $50 fee for rescheduling dates. Rescheduling not permitted within 45 days of arrival. You hereby authorize Agency to charge your credit card, provided to us when you placed the reservation for all charges outlined in this Agreement. FOR STAYS OF 1 MONTH OR MORE: Security Deposit and processing fee are charged at time of booking and are forfeited if reservations is canceled prior to 45 days from arrival. Reservation cannot be canceled within 45 days of arrival for a refund.
- A Security Deposit will NOT be charged at this time. However, you hereby authorize Agency, to charge your credit card, provided to us when you place reservation, for all charges associated with Rental Reservation and for any excess cleaning of home and/or spa, plumbing stoppages, damage to the property, its contents or Home Owner Association fines based on infractions of Community Rules, as a result of your and/or your guests’ actions during your stay. If the property does not experience any of the above, NO charge will be made, for same, to your credit card. A pet fee of $75.00 will be charged in addition to the damage waiver and added to that section of this contract.
- If you are not able to travel due to Local or State travel restrictions specifically preventing it in Sonoma County or your county of residence, you can reschedule your stay for up to 1 year or can choose to receive a 90% refund of total funds already paid. For all other reasons not covered in this Agreement causing the rented unit to be out of order or unavailable, agency reserves the right to substitute comparable accommodations, without notice or liability. When comparable accommodations are not available, Guest will have the option of selecting from available properties at the published rate, or receiving a full refund.
- Guest agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless owners and agents free and clear of any liability for damage to self, members of guest’s party or property, resulting from accident or injury, or loss of enjoyment, due to power outages, rain, sun, flood, negligence, defective construction, fire, theft, INOPERABLE appliances, equipment, Hot Tub/Spa. Etc. Agency will take all possible steps to see that house equipment is in working order.
- Guest is liable for all long-distance calls and agrees to place them on a telephone calling card. ANY long distance (toll) CALLS not put on telephone, or other credit card, will be charged to Guest as authorized in section 3 and SUBJECT TO A $10.00 service charge.
- The charge for lost items is $25.00 per key, and $50.00 for a garage door opener. $25.00 fee for reentry into home in the event of guest lockout.
- PET POLICY - NO Pets are allowed except in homes designated as Pet OK homes. This includes keeping pet on a leash and picking up after pet. If evidence of a pet is found in a non-pet home you will be charged $500.00 for additional cleaning. If you don’t disclose your Pets in a Pet Friendly home, you will be charged a $250.00 fee in addition to the $75.00 per Pet Fee. Pets are not to be left unattended in homes at any time. A $75.00 pet fee per pet will be charged for bringing pets. 2 pet maximum per home.
- MAXIMUM overnight occupancy is listed on the home description.
- MAXIMUM of 4 cars per residence. Please park in the garage and driveway, wherever and whenever possible. Do NOT block driveways of any other residence.
- All homes are non-smoking. If evidence of smoking is found in the home you will be charged $100.00 for additional cleaning.
THE FOLLOWING IS ONLY APPLICABLE FOR HOMES LOCATED WITHIN THE BODEGA BAY HARBOUR HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION
Bodega Harbour Guest Addendum Agreement
THE GOAL OF THE BODEGA HARBOUR COMMUNITY IS FOR EVERYONE, RESIDENTS AND GUESTS, TO HAVE A SAFE, RELAXED, AND ENJOYABLE EXPERIENCE WHILE HERE. ABIDING BY THESE RULES, WHICH APPLY TO EVERYONE, WILL ENSURE THAT WE FULFILL THIS GOAL. IF ANY OF THE FOLLOWING RULES ARE VIOLATED BY RENTERS AND/OR GUESTS OF RENTERS, BODEGA BAY & BEYOND RESERVES THE RIGHT TO IMMEDIATELY EVICT GUESTS RESULTING IN FORFEITURE OF ENTIRE RENTAL, APPLICABLE TAXES AND PROCESSING FEE. ADDITIONALLY, YOU AUTHORIZE BODEGA BAY & BEYOND TO CHARGE YOUR CREDIT CARD, PROVIDED TO US WHEN YOU PLACE RESERVATION, FOR ANY RELATED FINES ASSOCIATED WITH THESE VIOLATIONS.
A. MAXIMUM overnight occupancy for this Home is listed in the home description and must be adhered to.
B. MAXIMUM of 4 cars per residence.
C. NO Pets are allowed except in homes designated as Pet OK homes. This includes keeping pet on a leash, picking up after pet, and keeping pet off golf course.
D. NO trespassing on any lot (someone else’s property).
E. NO offensive noises, or disturbance, which interferes with others quiet enjoyment in the Community. This precludes use of live amplified music. All noise levels must be lowered by 10 pm, as not to disturb other occupants of the community.
F. NON-residential use of the residence is prohibited, including all educational, religious and commercial functions.
G. NO playing or practicing of golf without payment of golf fees. NO trespassing, walking or riding on Golf Cart Paths, or Golf Course property, except as a registered golfer.
H. NO parking of RVs, Motorhomes, Boats or Trailers within the Community.
I. Behavior of all renters and guests should be conducive to that of a small community. Renters and Guests in Bodega Harbour need to maintain behavior suitable to mature and responsible adults.
J. All beach access paths close at dark, as per Sonoma County Ordinance.
SCHEDULE OF FINES
(i) Per occurrence for excessive noise, nuisance or serious annoyance, or other activities which unreasonably disturb the quiet enjoyment of neighbors or results in damage to property owned by the Association.
(ii) Per occurrence, per person for violation of any other provisions relating to the use of Common Area and/or the Common Area facilities and amenities.
(iii) Per occurrence for use of a residence for a commercial or other non-residential purpose in violation of the Project Documents.
(i) Per occurrence, per person for any unauthorized entry onto the golf course at any time except as posted.
(ii) Per person, per occurrence for non-payment of green fees prior to commencement of play. Golf Course and Golf Path for golfers only.
(iii) Per occurrence for any pet violation. This includes keeping pet on a leash and picking up after pet.
Trip Cancellation Insurance
Cancellation insurance can protect you and your family from expenses you may incur due to illness, injuries, weather, and other unforeseen circumstances. For additional information, please call: CSA Travel Protection at 866-999-4018 (group plan code CSA320) or see www.vacationrentalinsurance.com. This plan is available to residents of the U.S., Canada, and the United Kingdom only.